Monday 4 July 2011

Zipped pouch project

Finally completed sewing my zipped pouch! Took me about one and a half day's time to complete it.



 Exterior side of the pouch

 Interior lining of the pouch

 Ta-da! Completed work of the pouch. I love the print of the fabric. Its called Sushi in Aqua by Timeless Treasures collections. Bought it from a etsy seller in US (www.etsy.com/shop/poppyseedfabrics) There are pics of sushi, ramen, hotpot, fried tempura, wasabi peas and chopsticks on it. So cute!

Also bought the interior lining fabric from the same seller, its called dumb dot charcoal by Michael Miller Collections.

Something came in the mail yesterday. I suspect its the UPS package from fabric worm. Everything is in Hebrew, even my name! This is different from my previous packages as they either come in the mail (if they are small enough to fit in) or collect from the post office. For this, I have to call the fella up and arrange a time to collect it from him. Actually, someone rang the door yesterday but I din open it as I dont know who it is (somehow, the postman here dont wear uniform). Anyway, I tried calling the number a few times today but the line cant get through. Hope the fella come again today, sighz......Also, I cut my fringe yesterday and it turned out too short AGAIN. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment