Tuesday 26 July 2011

My first wristlet and applique patchwork pouch

 My first handmade wristlet, turned out to be smaller than I expected though...

 The cotton ribbon I bought recently was perfect as tags.

 Think this is the last time I am making rounded bottom pouch as they don't turn out to be very rounded....plus they can't stand on their own.

 I used yellow plaids fabric for the interior lining.


 This is my first applique patchwork pouch. I am quite happy with it. :)

 Back of the pouch was a 3D balloon applique. Added some stuffing to make the ballon pop out. Embroidered my name at the bottom (not v visible) maybe should have used another colour....

I used this colourful water droplets print for the interior lining. Frog lives in water..so inside is Mr froggy's home. Added a ladybird print interior pocket.


Oh dear, tomorrow is Hebrew class again. Had skipped last week as Hubby and the guys were busy with work. So, it had been 2 weeks since I touched my Hebrew textbook and I seriously can't remember anything now.....


No comments:

Post a Comment