Wednesday 6 July 2011

My shipment from fabric worm finally arrived!

Yes! I finally received the package! When I heard the doorbell, I flew out off my bed and opened the door. Poochi also woke up and start barking like crazy. It was an old man holding my package, talking some incomprehensible English to me with a suspicious look. Finally, he asked what is my name and I said " I am Jaime", pointing to myself, before he finally give me the package. Well, here in this place, some people have never seen Asian people here before so they look at us like aliens from another planet. Anyway, I was so glad to finally receive it as it's the most expensive among all my packages.

 My shipment sent using USPS priority flat rate envelope. The fabrics were kept in a self sealing plastic bag. Altogether, I got myself 7 yards of fabric and the shipping is just $13.75 USD which is quite cheap considering the weight of the fabrics.


 5 types of fabric prints. I love the first one on the right. Its called Adornit Long Live Vintage, Groovy Leaves design in tan colour. The first one on the left is called Tula Pink Prince Charming, Dew Drops in Olive colour. It turned out to be much nicer looking than I expected and it had such a cute name, Pink Prince Charming!  :)

Managed to force myself to study some Hebrew and did some homework last night till about 3am. After that, I got hungry (I can burn a lot of calories juz by using my brain) and drank a glass of milk before sleeping. 

Need to prepare myself to go out later for my Hebrew class.

No comments:

Post a Comment