Friday 29 July 2011

SOHO sushi and bar

Wow...its 3am in the morning here and I am still feeling v awake. Think I am truely a nocturnal creature. I feel so drowsy and sleepy in the day but alert and energetic at night. Hubby is probably sleeping like a log now and Poochi had gave up and gone to sleep also.
Went to chill out at this new place called SOHO sushi and bar just now with Hubby and the guys. Its my first time at this place. Its similar to Temple Bar but had a more modern feel and nicer, more variety food.

 Big monsterous plate of fried calamari and shrimps

also have salmon and tuna sashimi

Teriyaki chicken and lampchops.

I drank two glasses of Hoegarden beer. Actually its my first time trying it, been trying many different types of beer since I came here. It taste quite nice, a bit sweeter than the other beers I had drank. Surprisingly, we managed to finished all the food and even ordered two desserts, guess we must have been v hungry. We all had a good time chatting and laughing and as usual WH did not came (luckily...) coz he dont like to drink. By the time I reached home, it was past midnite and I was just in time to catch a repeat telecast of TrueBlood which I had missed yesterday. YES!! I can't wait for the next episode! 

Yesterday, I discovered a shop selling nice cheap stationeries and craft materials. I had probably walked past the shop many times but did not went in coz I thought it just a store selling childrens' toys and books (judging from the look outside). Thank God, I decided to walk in yesterday and discovered it sells many crafts stuffs (which is what I have been looking for) at the back of the store. I was SO happy! :)

 Came back with two bags of goodies...

Got myself a Paul Frank metal container and notepad, some felt, some pompoms, fabric glue, cardboard, graph paper, sharpener..etc

 Also got this v cute sheep folder file

 A story of an insomniac sheep...reminds me of myself...haha

Got a matching insomniac sheep notebook also.

So much stuff and cost only 100 shekels in total, which is quite cheap, considering this place where everything is so exp.

Also, Poochi had a new necklace. Its made from white felt and I embroidered the words on both sides.
 The word 'PUFFY' on one side,
and his name on the other side.

Why the word puffy? Coz Poochi looked so cute and puffy, like a toasted mashmallow with a burnt end. STAY PUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment