Wednesday 14 September 2011

Random grumbling...

Can't sleep at all....ate 2 tablets of chlorophiramine. Think my blocked nose is keeping me awake, hard to fall asleep when u can't breathe properly. As usual, when I can't sleep in the middle of the night, I will go inside Poochi's room and played with him (wake him up, haha) he looked so cute when he is sleeping. I love to squeesh and hug him coz it's SO therapeutic! He feel so warm and soft and so cuddly. He is like the best plush toy i ever had. But he is so greedy, always expecting me to give him food, like he haven't eaten for many days. Maybe it's the side effects of steroids as it can caused increased in thirst and appetite, which explains why many such dogs are overweight and urinate a lot. It's sad for me to know he had this incurable problem. It's like telling me your child had cancer and won't have long to live. It really sucks!
Thank goodness I don't have to cook tomorrow coz I had done a lot of cooking, cleaning and even baking today. Will be bringing Poochi to the vet tomorrow but the appt time is 845pm! So late.....dun think I got time to bath him after that.
The blocked nose is driving me crazy...
I am so sick and tired of people thinking I am having such a good life, dun need to work. If you envy me, then quit your damned job lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment