Wednesday 14 September 2011

My first Cheescake

I actually managed to bake a cheesecake!
Its a chocolate marbled cheesecake. The bottom crust is made from digestive biscuit, crushed and pressed onto the bottom of the pan. I used four packs of Philidelphia cheese, four egges and about 1 cup sugar. The most fun part is the chocolate swirling part to create the marbled effect. Think mine looked messy... *_*
According to the instructions, the cheesecake is placed inside a water bath and then the whole thing is placed inside the oven to be baked at 350 degree for 1 hr. Well, turned out to look quite like the real thing but not sure how it will taste yet. Had to refrigerate it overnight in the fridge first before eating. If it turned out to be successful, then we can finally have some decent cheesecake to eat here! The cheesecakes that is sold here is different from the types I like to eat ( I like those New York cheesecake, very cheesy and creamy type). Its more like the fiesta Japanese sponge cheesecake or taste like ice cream cake, more milky and airy type and not the kind I always eat. I don't know why, maybe becoz its not kosher???

 My Mcdonalds chilli sauce has been restocked at last, thanks to Edna who came over for a 4 days meeting. Heard she is coming for a 1 month stay sometimes this year for work, think WH will be v happy.....haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment