Wednesday 7 September 2011

House pouch projects and ebay haul

Came up with the idea to sew a house shaped pouch after seeing it in a Jap magazine and this is what I came up with:




A pink roof house pouch with felt windows and door and a cotton pom doorknob

 Back view of the pouch



Interior lining using pink fabric with sewing stuffs prints from Timeless Treasures.




A lavender roof house pouch.

Back view of pouch decorated with light purple ribbon.

Interior lining using star shaped fabric.


Been buying stuffs from ebay recently and got myself some skincare and cosmetic products which are not available here. Most of these sellers are from Hong Kong or Taiwan and the prices are quite reasonable compared to SG.
 10 assorted packets of My Beauty Diary face mask. The red wine mask is really good.

 One set of My Beauty Diary sweet teatime, a Dior facial cleanser and 2 small samples of Dior Capture Totale One Essential serum. The Dior cleanser has a very nice fragrance and the serum is light and absorb quite well into my skin to give a very smooth and soft feeling. Unlike some face serum which is so thick that it just sits on the skin and ends up giving me a pimple outbreak, like the PeterThomasRuth mega rich intensive anti ageing creme, which I end up just using it on my elbows and knees.

Contents of the Beauty Diary set are, 1 pkt of chocolate truffle face mask, 1 pkt of earl grey tea & macaroon face mask, 1 container of strawberry face wash and 1 bottle of vanilla souffle face scrub. I haven't tried the chocolate truffle mask yet, however for the earl grey tea & macaroon mask, I don't smell any earl grey tea or macaroon smell when I used it (Seriously, does earl grey tea & macaroon even have a smell??) Unlike the red wine mask which smell strongly of red wine, feels like I am pouring red wine on my face. Anyway, thinks its just a cute gimick thingy as many gals like earl grey tea or macaroon. The strawberry face wash smell like those sweet pink bubble gum instead of strawberry, don't really like the smell. The vanilla souffle scrub is quite nice, comes out as a foam which turned into those little bits of scrubs as I rubbed on my face. Quite fun to use but I still prefer Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating wash which is a better scrub for me.

From the left, Shiseido Aqualable White clear foam (this is by far the BEST facial cleanser I ever used!), Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus (did a good job lengthening the lashes and doesnt irritate my eyes like most other mascara), Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB cream SPF 41 PA ++ (my first BB cream, gives v good coverage and blends well with my skin tone.), OPI Katy Perry black shatter nail polish and Kose Seikisho White mask ( this black peel-off mask really whitens and clears the pores but quite painful and caused me to lose some of my eyebrows once.... *ouch*)

Its now less than a month to go for my US trip...counting down the days to go....

Lastly, to end it off, another cute pic of Poochi in the car.
Poochi strapped to the doggy car seat on the way to the Vet. He LOVES to ride in the car.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value.Bottle Shaped Pouch

    ReplyDelete