Wednesday 22 June 2011

My first fabric shipment has arrived!

Yeah....my first fabric shipment arrived today. Surprisingly, it came in the mailbox instead of collecting it at the post office,which is even better for me.
Below are some pics I took of my package.


The package is from a seller in Japan. I got 3 types of japanese fabrics as shown. My hubby said he preferred the white fabric on the right. I preferred the one in the middle most :) What I am most surprised is that I actually got the items within 1 week after I ordered it online. So fast! The seller is also very prompt in her email replies.This is the website that I got it from http://www.etsy.com/shop/Matatabi
Now that one of my shipment had arrived, I can finally have the excuse to buy some more fabrics online. Been eyeing some of the fabrics for quite sometime on this website www.fabricworm.com and just now I finally make the order! Hahaha....I din used paypal this time round, as the system dont accept (which I dont know why) so I used my credit card instead. I ordered 7 yards of 5 types of fabrics. I hope to get it soon! Its good to have something to look forward to. In the meantime, I can start my craft project with the Japanese fabrics I got today, thinking of making a pouch....hmmm....
Tomorrow is my 5 years wedding anniversary....hubby is taking leave from work and  we are going to a Japanese restaurant for lunch in Tel Aviv. After that, we are going to check out this place that sells fabric and craft supplies. Hopefully we can find the place and there is someone who can speak English in that shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment