Saturday 25 June 2011

Insomnia.....

Having insomnia again....
Drank some choya to help me feel drowsy to sleep. It works sometimes.
Went to Poochi's room and talk to him. I like talking to him when he is sleeping. It makes me feel close to him and he looked so cute sleeping so soundly. But he don't really like it coz he let out this irritated grunting sounds like I am disturbing him. Hehee.....I like to do that coz he disturb me with his scratching and licking in the day and now it's my turn to disturb him back. Revenge is sweet....
Also it feels very therapeutic talking to him and petting him which I can only do that when he is sleeping. Noticed that when he sleeps in zircon, he don't scratch. Think the heat is making him itch. How is he going to survive when he goes back to Singapore?! Poor Poochi, don't know whether he can survive the trip back home.
Whenever I can't sleep at night, I will go and find Poochi to talk to him. It makes me feel better. If only he don't snores like a bulldozer, he can sleep in the same room with me.
Yawn.....think I am getting sleepy. Hubby going to work tomorrow. End of the shabbatt weekend. Need to bath Poochi tomorrow also. It's more troublesome than before bathing him coz in this house, I can only bath him in the bath tub which is in the master bed room. I still prefer bathing him in my house back in SG. Sighs....

No comments:

Post a Comment