Friday 12 August 2011

Start of summer break....

It's the start of the 2 weeks summer vacation for hubby due to factory shutdown. He is so happy when he came back from work yesterday and bought many food to last his 2 weeks of munching and couch potato days. He even wore his fave 'Mr Lazy' tee shirt to mark the start of his "shabbatt" We decided not to go anywhere but stayed at home in the refuge of our air con house. All the guys have gone back to SG, so good~~wish I can also go back (miss SG local food like crazy) but we can't leave Poochi here alone to roast in Uncle Mosche's farm. He is very heat intolerant and will surely die from heat stroke if he stays at the farm which is non air con.
Anyway, hubby's weight still remains the same even after staying here for close to a year. He eats so much but never gains a single pound of fat at all, life is so unfair coz if I eat the way he does, I will surely turned into a fat pig in 2 weeks, which is what might happened....coz usually I just eat 1 meal a day(which is dinner) plus snacks, but today I actually eat 3 full meals! No choice coz hubby has to eat at least 3 meals a day and since he is not working, he makes breakfast and lunch and also prepare my share. Then for dinner, I made Jap curry, enough to last him for his lunch tomorrow. Oh dear, I feel so full now, hope I don't turn into a fat pig after 2 weeks..... *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment