Thursday 4 August 2011

Movie marathon and ebay shopping

Went to watch Captain America today at the shopping mall near my house. Been waiting for this show to screen here since donkey years...now I am waiting for the Avengers movie next year. Think it will be a super blockbuster show. A MUST watch show for next year. The movie today was quite nice, the show was in 3D but don't really feel the 3D effect. As usual, I waited till the very end to watch the trailer that link to the avengers movie. Only me, Hubby, the guys and another couple waited while the rest all left. Guess only we know about the trailer thing...?
Among all the marvel super heroes, think my fave is still Spiderman. Cant really explain why but find that he seems more human...more realistic, unlike Captain America who is too nice and perfect, Thor, who is practically a god, batman and Iron man, they both don't really have super powers....
Will be watching the green lantern tomorrow. This is going to be a movie marathon weekend for me. Anyway, there's nothing much else to do here but watch movie. Its simply too hot to go out during the daytime. Been spending alot of time surfing the web and buying stuffs from ebay. I received my first ebay purchase today.

Bought my Za cosmetics from a Taiwanese ebay seller, babysweetie7  The limited edition cosmetic casing and the refill with sponge cost only $30 USD plus shipping, which I find is very reasonable and cheap. The condition of  items were excellent. She shipped very fast and I got it in about 1 week. I have been using Za brand two way foundation for many years coz it is by far the best foundation powder I ever used. I have tried Kose, Shiseido and Bare Escentuals (so highly raved about but totally sucks in my opinion) Sadly it is not available in this place nor have I ever seen it in US. Think it is only available in Asia. I am so glad I found this seller, hehee... :) Have placed two more orders from her today, a Dior cleansing foam and a Dior Totale Essential serum. Dior beauty products are really quite good in my opinion, a bit pricey but very worth the money. Also bought some My Beauty Diary masks (which I hear many good reviews) from another Taiwanese seller and and also got Poochi's medicated shampoo from an Australian ebay seller. Ebay is so wonderful, you can get anything in the world with ebay without stepping out of your house.

 Also got Poochi a new mattress. No, I din get that from ebay, I got it from IKEA here. The one on the right where he is sitting on is his old mattress and the one on his left is his new mattress.
Its the exact same cushion but he slept till it became totally flattened and lumpy. Anyway, think he likes the new mattress coz when I put it down, he immediately lies on it and refused to budge.

No comments:

Post a Comment