Tuesday 1 November 2011

US trip -Orlando, Colorado and Utah- Part 5

 Back in Orlando, we went for Boston Lobster Feast buffet. Its a eat all you can lobster, oysters, crabs, sushi, soup, hot food, etc, for about $30 USD/person as he had a birthday discount coupon. Hubby posing with the lobster car.
The food is average and for me, the lobsters are the only thing worth eating as I am still feeling sick with no appetite. Posing with my first lobster. Its huge but not much meat in the claws. I managed to force myself to finish 2 lobsters before calling it a day.

Hubby managed to eat 3 lobsters.

Later that evening, we went to Disney Halloween Parade which started at 7pm at Magic Kingdom. The entrance ticket was a separate ticket from the normal entrance ticket. It was definitely my most enjoyable Disney moment. Its so different from the rest of the Disney experience, as its dark, glowing, eerie (but not scary) and the most fun part was the people watching as they all come dressed in all sorts of costumes, like a family of Flintstones, a cast of Glee, Where's Wally Guy(I keep spotting him), an fat elderly Tinkerbell, Darth Vader etc. Their costumes were so elaborate with fake accessories, and make up, its hard to dinstinguish who were the park staffs and who were the guests sometimes...

 Entrance of the magic kingdom
 Mickey Mouse pumpkin streetlights,
 The townhall, where trick and treaters lined up to get their candies. We were given candy goody bags to collect treats but we din go and collect any...bit too pai seh for such stuffs.

Hubby wearing his Halloween tee and carrying his trick and treat bag

 Start of the Mickey Halloween parade which lasted about 10 mins.
 I loved those eerie color changing ballons!
More pumpkins...
 Cinderella's castle looked better at night to me....like something out of a Tim Burton's story....
Managed to take a pic of this family of Incredibles. Cute! Saw a lot of kids in Captain America costumes also.The night ended off with a villians' performance and a fireworks display, nice! :)
Bye bye to this Halloween party~


Next day at Disney Hollywood Studio.

Everyone wating for the Pixar Parade to start....



 Taking the Hollywood studio bus tour, bit similar to the Universal Studio tour in LA.

The new Star Wars 3D show, nice!
Haha...Hubby in Darth Vader mask....



Lastly, the day ended with Fantasmic performance and fireworks display.

Its a pity I was still very sick and getting worse, so I din really enjoy myself at Disney. Actually, I can't wait for the time to pass quickly. I was so glad that the fireworks was over so that I can go back to the hotel to rest and immediately dropped dead on the bed. Guess I was just too burnt out from the National Parks trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment