Sunday 13 November 2011

Essie nail polish

I am trying to make an effort to start the day earlier since winter time had 'eaten' much of daylight hours. The sun starts to set at about 4pm here.

Recently, been having an obsession with dark nail polish. No longer do I like pinkish or light beige nail colour as I find them too girlish and young for me.
Above are some nail polish I got from the last US trip. I love essie coz they have some very nice range of colours with some very cool names.From the left, Sally Hanson's Gunmetal, Sexy Divine, Its A Genius, Trophy Wife, Wicked, and Wrapped In Rubies.I am currently wearing Wicked, a dark brown colour with a tinge of red. (second bottle on the right from Sandy the nail filer) So far, its my fave one.

More cute pics of Poochi in a cowboy/sheriff costume,





Luckily, it fits him just nice
Got it from Target during the Halloween season. It comes with a hat, a red bandana, and the costume even had a gun holster at the side, so cute....haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment