Wednesday 18 April 2012

US Trip-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Kentuckey and NYC-final

The last and also my most fave part of the entire trip- Longwood Garden, situated about 45 mins drive from downtown Philadelphia. Hubby posing at the entrance.

Tulips tulips everywhere, all sorts and colors of tulips. Never seen so much flowers in my whole life! It's like stepping into some flower paradise...
Despite the sun, it's freakingly cold....
My fave color :)
Think these are called narcissis ( shui xian hua)
These are called Sherwood purple.
Japanese cherry blossoms

Hubby in the tree house
Inside the conservatory
Some strange kind of orchid
Hubby posing with bird of paradise
Sea lavender

Looks like candy

It's a real plant!

The rose is huge and smell so nice that I am very tempted to pluck it and keep for myself...hehee
The bell tower
The topiary garden
I still can't believe this is real

I wish I lived here....

Sadly, it's time to leave this beautiful place. I din pluck any flowers although my hands were itching to do so. How I wish could bring the flowers home. I love Spring the most, it's the most beautiful season yet so short.

We ended the day with dinner at Red Lobster. Lobster bisque soup.
Cesar salad
Main course with 1 lobster tail and 2 grilled sticks of shrimps over rice. The broccoli tasted surprisingly nice. Ate 20 shrimps in total coz each stick contained 10 shrimps. Think we had calories overdose that day but it felt good :)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment