Saturday 22 September 2012

Counting down....2 more days to go!

2 more days to my first home trip since coming here to Israel about 2 years ago. Time sure flies....

Already making a list of must eat food, like the Lao ban duo hua from old airport road, Hokkien mee, you tau foo, Nyonya rice dumplings, chili crabs, etc...food that can't be found anywhere else in this world except in SG, which i finally come to understand why this tiny island is also known as Uniquely Singapore. Mouth salivating just thinking about these food, *drool*....I am so badly missing the food man!

Most of all, I miss my cozy little home at Compassvale Link. There is no place on earth sweeter than your OWN house after all. I am starting to miss those little conveniences ( which I used to take for granted), like the 24 hrs NTUC, kopitiam, a clinic, MRT etc etc...all so conveniently located at my house downstairs. Heard that a fast food restaurant, Wendy's had also opened while we were away. Wonderful!

Yah...I am very looking forward to going back....it's time....enough already.....I'm tired....at the end of the day, I just wana go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment